Thursday, June 04, 2009

The one who willingly accepts invitations
but never ever give out invitations.
The one who doesn't mind straightforwardness,
but rarely does the straightfoward.
The one who doesn't like sugarcoated words,
and those you might call cheesy.


I wanted to type these out before dinner.


The only words that keep me going these days are these two phrases:

everything happens for a reason
things'll ALWAYS turn out fine.



First one makes a hell load of sense, but I wonder if the second one does.

Just when i thought things are changing for the better, things make me think and....okay, maybe not.

To my old friends, I miss you guys alot, and I'm sorry I haven't been making time for you guys. I'm really so sorry. For not attending stuff, for not being able to go out with you all or just accept an invitation for a casual cup of tea because I'm not around.

Next week'll be better, and please tell me if tuesday's movie thing is still on. I'm looking forward to it but I haven't receieved a reply.

Thankyou.

No comments: